Super Survey is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your respondents. We will never sell, misuse or exploit any information provided to us.
We collect information for the sole purpose of improving the range of tools we provide.
The following describes the types of information collect during various interactions with our services.
During either Facebook, Google or form account registration with Super Survey we may collect personally identifying information such as IP address, First, Last name and more.
We collect information such as IP, location, timing and website visitor metrics in order to provide both security and reporting features to survey creators. We also use engagement metrics in order to deliver the most popular content to our website visitors.
To delete the information that we have stored about you and your respondents, use the following instructions:
- Log in to the Dashboard and select 'Account' from the left side menu
- If you have an active subscription click the 'Cancel' button on the right side of the page to cancel the subscription
- If you do not have an active subscription you will see a 'Delete' button on the right side of the page
- Click the 'Delete' button to delete your account. This action can not be reversed.
We want your survey results to be highly accurate human only, the following provides a broad outline on how we prevent result manipulation.
Preventing automated voting
We employ several evolving digital fingerprint technologies which monitor participant trends in order to identify both bot and human based manipulations. In addition to this unusual responses on large surveys are flagged and reviewed manually. To this end we collect IP address, browser, referrer and other details which help us to evaluate the authenticity of a response and evaluate trends. The technology behind our voting abuse system remains private. There are several levels of security which may be adjusted by our content creators depending upon their unique requirements.
We store collected information in a secure SQL database and make every effort to ensure security against vulnerabilities. As with any web based platforms there are risks involved in transmitting information and while we undertake considerable effort to ensure security we cannot provide absolute assurance and so we encourage all users to exercise discretion when providing personal information.
Credit Card Payments
Super Survey utilizes secure Stripe payment processing for online credit card transactions. Stripe provide secure payment processing for many of the webs largest sites including Kickstarter, Pinterest and shopify.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Super Survey or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripes bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe is an authorized third party processor for all major banks.
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Super Survey.
Surveys deemed to be offensive, illegal or defamatory may be removed at our sole discretion. If you have a complaint about a specific survey please contact us via the link below and make sure you send us the link.